top of page

Contractors Property Insurance

Contractors face several different loss exposures in connection with property, either property that they own or property they are contractually responsible for. Make sure you have the right property coverage to protect your business from a significant financial loss.


Tools and Equipment Insurance


Tools and Equipment insurance, also known as Inland Marine insurance, provides coverage for transportable tools, equipment, or machinery not tied to a specific location.



Commercial Property Insurance


Commercial property insurance provides coverage for property at a fixed location, including owned buildings, office contents, and other owed personal property at the location (not including vehicles or contractors equipment).



Builders Risk Insurance


Builders risk insurance provides coverage for property that is intended to be part of a completed structure while it’s being built, installed, or repaired. A builders risk policy may be purchased by either the contractor or the project owner for each individual project. 

bottom of page